|Home colours:||Royal Blue / Royal Blue / Royal Blue & White|
|Change colours:||White & Royal Blue / Royal Blue / Royal Blue & White|
|League:||View current league table|
|Home ground:||Newtown Park|
|Address:||Jamieson Avenue, Bo'ness, EH51 0DP|
|Record attendance:||17,900 vs Irvine Meadow, 1949/50|
|SFA Licence Award:||Entry Level|
|Location:||From west (A904): Leave A904 at west end of Bo`ness onto A993 (Snab Brae). This becomes Dean Road. Where road straightens out take a right turn after around 350-400 yards down A706 to Linlithgow. The 1st right after this is Jamieson Avenue. Newtown Park is on the right.|
|Click here for directions from your current location|
|Click here to view on Google Maps|
|Click here to view a map at streetmap.co.uk|
|Nearest Railway Station:||Linlithgow (3 miles)
Click here for latest public transport info
|Notes:||Newtown Park was home to Bo'ness FC, who played in the Scottish League from 1921 to 1932, and subsequently Bo'ness Cadora, a pre-war Junior club. Bo'ness United took up residence at the ground when they were formed in 1945. There was a wooden stand at the ground, but it was dismantled in 2012 and a roof placed on the rooms beneath. A large enclosure is located opposite. There is concrete terracing behind the east goal and a grass embankment interspersed with a row of crush barriers behind the west goal.
The club joined the East of Scotland League in 2018 after many years in the East Juniors.
A 3G playing surface was laid and floodlights erected in 2019.