|Home colours:||Royal Blue / Royal Blue / Royal Blue & White|
|Change colours:||White & Royal Blue / Royal Blue / Royal Blue & White|
|Home ground:||Newtown Park|
|Address:||Jamieson Avenue, Boness, EH51 0DP|
|SFA Licence Award:||None|
From west (A904): Leave A904 at west end of Bo`ness onto A993 (Snab Brae). This becomes Dean Road. Where road straightens out take a right turn after around 350-400 yards down A706 to Linlithgow. The 1st right after this is Jamieson Avenue. Newtown Park is on the right.
|Nearest Railway Station:||Linlithgow (3 miles)|
No. You can visit the Bo'ness Chemical Workers Social Club though, which is in Linlithgow Road adjacent to the ground.
Newtown Park was home to Bo'ness FC, who played in the Scottish League from 1921 to 1932, and subsequently Bo'ness Cadora, a pre-war Junior club. Bo'ness United took up residence at the ground when they were formed in 1945. There was a wooden stand at the ground, but it was dismantled in 2012 and a roof placed on the rooms beneath. A large enclosure is located opposite. There is concrete terracing behind the east goal and a grass embankment interspersed with a row of crush barriers behind the west goal.
The club joined the East of Scotland League in 2018 after many years in the East Juniors.